Sea bass is a fish of the perch family also known as sea dace. Sea bass is very tasty when baked. This fish has next to no bones. Sea bass dishes are popular in the Mediterranean countries. Even a beginner can cook it, the thing is not to use too much spice.
Ingredients for Sea Bass Baked
- 1 sea bass weighing about 2 lb
- 1 lemon
- a couple of parsley sprigs
- 1 tablespoon dry thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- pepper, salt, olive oil
Recope for Sea Bass Baked
- Gut the fish, peel off the scales, remove the gills. Wash it in running water and dry with a paper towel.
- Mix a couple of spoonfuls of olive oil with salt, oregano, pepper and thyme in a bowl. Rub the fish with this mixture inside and outside and let it soak in for about 30 minutes.
- Spread olive oil over the bottom of the form and put the fish in.
- Put whole parsley sprigs and 2 lemon slices into the belly.
- Put it into the oven and bake for about 40 minutes at 356 degrees.