Cook this tasty, healthy and festive salad with quinoa. According to its nutritional value, it is one of the healthiest cereals in the world.
It is easily digestible, has a unique protein composition and is rich in lysine – essential amino acid . It is perfect for all types of dietary and healthy food.
This quinoa salad is perfectly combined with corn, olives, and salmon. This is a delicate salad with a rich taste.
Ingredients for Quinoa Salad with Salmon
- Boiled quinoa: 250 gr. (as it cook indicate on the package)
- Boiled maize: 250 gr.
- Smoked salmon, thinly sliced: 150 gr.
- A handful of olives.
- Pickled cucumbers: 1-2.
- A bunch of parsley.
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper: to taste everything.
Recipe for Quinoa Salad with Salmon
- Place all the ingredients in a salad bowl – quinoa, corn, chopped olives, cucumbers, parsley and half the salmon .
- Dress the salad with oil and balsamic vinegar and add all the spices to your taste.
- Mix everything well.
- Serve the salad in ice-cream bowls, placing lettuce first and then the salad itself.
- Garnish it with thin slices of salmon on top, turning them into roses.
- Also for decoration, you can add any sour berries (we have red currant) and fresh herbs.