You can make a very healthy cocktail to maintain good eyesight and cognitive abilities using milk, blueberry and honey. If you are sensitive to milk, feel free to substitute it with kefir or plain yoghurt. It would be even healthier and tastier. Make this cocktail as often as you can for your kids, especially if they go to school, as it helps strengthen the immune system. This cocktail is a must to drink for grownups whose work is related to stress on the eyes and decision-making. Blueberry contains anthocyans which positively affect the cells of brain and eyes.
Ingredients for Milk and Blueberry Cocktail
- ¾ cold milk or kefir
- 50 g blueberry
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mint and sugar for garnishing
- Put blueberry and honey in a blender. Crush on medium speed.
- Then, add milk gradually as you keep blending. The cocktail is ready in two minutes.
- Wet the edges of a cocktail glass with water and dip in sugar.
- Pour the cocktail in the glass and garnish with a mint branch.