Haddock boasts extremely tender flesh and having almost no bones. It is always tasty, whether fried, simmered or baked. We simmered haddock fillet in the appetizing, piquant sauce with olives and capers. The fish acquired just glorious flavor. Surely you are going to enjoy this dish with such a gorgeous aroma greatly because, as you know, our sense of smell makes up to 80% of taste perception. Another factor is, of course, an appearance of dish. So, to maximize the benefits and pleasures from the meal, always serve your dishes in a nice way.
Ingredients for Haddock Fillet with Olives
- 2-2.2 lb (1 kg) haddock fillet
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 100 g di Gaeta olives
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch green onion
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 parsley stalks
- 4 tablespoons cold extraction olive oil
- In a large frying pan, pour olive oil and sauté finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Add shredded parsley and chopped green onion.
- Sauté, stirring regularly and then stir in chopped tomatoes, capers, and pitted olives.
- Simmer everything for 5 minutes and then put haddock fillet. Add salt to taste and cover.
- Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Serve hot, topping the fish fillet with the sauce and garnishing with lemon and tomato slices.