A very easy dish to make, but very tasty and quite uncommon. It is made in Sardinia from fresh pasta, pancetta, local olives and small armillaria mushrooms ( agaric or honey mushrooms ). The peculiarity of this sauce for pasta that everything is cut enough large.
Ingredients for tagliatelle with pancetta and mushrooms
for 2-3 servings
- Tagliatelle pasta (or Pappardelle): 250-300 gr.
- Pancetta: 100 gr.
- Agaric mushrooms: 150 gr.
- Olives: 50 gr.
- Shallots: 2-3 pc.
- Tomato paste; 1 tablespoon
- Extra virgin olive oil: 2-3 tbsp
- Salt and pepper: to taste.
Recipe for tagliatelle with pancetta, mushrooms and olives
- Pour some oil into a roasting pan, add pancetta cut into long sticks and shallot cut in blades along the bulb.
- Fry them together for a couple of minutes and add tomato paste.
- In another couple of minutes add mushrooms (don’t cut them up, just cut off the tips of the stems and wash them).
- Finally, put in olives and turn off the heat.
- Boil pasta in a wide pan, take it out of the pan, put into the roasting pan, mix and serve at once.