Appetizer of mild-cured little ivasi fish (translated from Japanese as sardine), fresh beet and laminaria will appeal even to the most exacting epicures. If there is no Pacific sardine available, use any mild-cured fish. Delicious and delicate taste of the appetizer ignites your appetite and its look delights your heart. If you have problems with thyroid gland, hypertension and sclerosis, laminaria and fresh beet is what you need.
Ingredients for Sardine Appetizer with Laminaria
- 2 ivasi fishes (Pacific sardine)
- 100 g laminaria
- 1 beet
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 onion
- Parsley, dill, several stalks
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cut the fishes along the spine and remove skin and bones.
- Then slice fish fillet thinly.
- Grate beet coarsely, add salt and lemon juice. You’ll get marinated beet.
- Cut onion into thin half-rings. Combine some onion with beet and laminaria.
- Place beet and laminaria in the middle of an elongated serving plate and pour olive oil over.
- Put fish slices and greens around.