Crostini – pieces of toasted bread that are served to go with all kinds of food – are great favorites with the Italians. Try to make crostini with Philadelphia cheese to which we added curry and garlic. You’ll get delicious and reasonably spicy crostini.
Ingredients for Crostini with Philadelphia Cheese
- 0.4 lb Philadelphia cheese
- some buns or a long loaf
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 2 garlic cloves
- parsley, tomatoes
Recipe for Crostini with Philadelphia Cheese
- Cut a long loaf into pieces, toast them on a dry frying pan, or in the toaster.
- Mix cheese with curry and grated garlic.
- Put cheese on the crostini right before serving if you want them to stay crispy.
- Serve the dish decorated with tomato slices and diced parsley