This is a recipe for crescent rolls with cream-and-nut taste and orange flower flavor. Take the best quality butter to get the most delicious flavor and texture.
This sweet pleasure is good for special occasions. When packed nicely, these crescent rolls can make excellent presents.
Ingredients for Almond Crescent Rolls
- Flour: 250 gr.
- Roasted shelled almonds: 250 gr
- Butter, at room temperature: 180 gr.
- Sugar: 150 gr.
- 1 teaspoon orange flower water
- Potato starch: 1 tbsp
- Cold water: 1 tbsp
- pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar
Recipe for Almond Crescent Rolls
- Whip butter and sugar until you get fluffy cream, add orange water.
- Mix flour with potato starch, salt and almond ground to small grains.
- Blend the flour mixture and cream, add water and knead dough.
- Let it cool down in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- After that make a long braid from the dough, cut into pieces and form crescents.
- Bake at 355 degrees on a baking tray covered with parchment.
- When the crescents are still warm, roll them in sugar powder.