Prepare pesto crackers – natural, crunchy and fragrant. They will always be at hand to add to any salad, soup, borscht or sauce.
This is a healthy alternative to store-bought crackers, with many chemical additives.
Ingredients for Pesto crackers
- Flour: 800-850 gr.
- Milk or yogurt: 400 ml.
- Melted butter 2-3 tbsp
- Salt, sugar: 1 tsp
- Yeast: 25 gr.
- Egg for greasing.
- Pesto sauce for the filling.
Recipe for Pesto crackers
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk with sugar and butter. Add a couple of tablespoons of flour, wait for 15 minutes for the yeast to activate.
- Then add some salt. Gradually adding the sifted flour, knead soft dough. Knead for 10-15 minutes for the dough not to stick.
- Roll into a ball and place in a bowl, cover with foil. Leave for 2-3 hours.
- When the dough has doubled, place it on the worktop, divide into 2 parts. Roll out each.
- Spread pesto over the entire surface, omitting the edge.
- Make rolls, put them on a baking sheet, joint side down .
- Leave for 20-30 minutes, then grease with egg.
- Bake until golden in the preheated oven 180C (356F), 30-40 min.
- Next, slice the rolls and dry them until crispy.