Light fruit salad may add a twist to diet. The salad recipe we offer here is a tasty combination of fresh tangerines, dried apricots and dates.
This delicacy is very wholesome as dates and dried apricots are choke-full of healthy substances. Eating several dried plumps, dates or dried apricots daily can make your stomach happy.
What’s more, dates are a good source of energy and vitamins, especially vitamin B5 that increases our working efficiency and attention focusing.
Ingredients for Fruit Salad with Dates
1 lb tangerines
100 gr dried apricot
100 gr date
Honey to taste
Recipe of Fruit Salad with Dates
- Peel tangerines, remove inner membranes and cut into dices.
- Wash dried apricots in warm water and chop finely.
- Pit and wash dates.
- Combine and place into a salad bowl.
- Pour honey or yogurt over.
- You can use no sauce as tangerines are juicy enough.