Shrimps are the tastiest if they are marinated before frying. A marinade made of lime juice, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce gives shrimps a delicate, inimitable flavor and a spicy, delicious taste. Fried shrimps made under this recipe will please even the most fastidious of gourmets. The dish is good for a romantic dinner too.
Ingredients for Fried Shrimps
- 1.3 lb large shrimps
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- l tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Let’s make the marinade first. Squeeze out some lime juice. Mix it with olive oil and Worcestershire sauce. Add a pinch of salt and rubbed oregano.
- Peel the shrimps of their shells but leave their tails.
- Put the shrimps into the marinade and stir carefully. Let them stand for 30-40 minutes.
- Then heat a frying pan well and put the shrimp on it. Fry the shrimps over strong heat for not more than 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve the shrimps hot. Garnish them with olives and herbs.