Eggs have always been a symbol of wealth and surprises. How about making an omelette with a surprise? In Italian cuisine such omelettes called frittata. In the frittata, you can add everything you want.
Today we have a frittata with chicken breast, sweet cherry tomatoes and herbs.
This tasty and healthy dish can become a perfect hot breakfast. It may also help you out when you need to organize a quick dinner.
Ingredients for Chicken Frittata with Tomatoes
- Cooked chicken breast: about 200 gr.
- Cherry tomatoes: 4-6
- Eggs: 3
- A few sprigs of parsley, dill.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Olive oil: 2-3 tbsp
Recipe for Chicken Frittata with Tomatoes
- Chop chicken breast, tomatoes, and greenery finely.
- Slightly whisk eggs with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix them.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the pan.
- Cook the frittata for 10-15 minutes, turning once. Or, you can grill the top in the oven.
- Serve hot.