This cream is based on Mexican cuisine and is perfectly suitable for spreading on tortillas, bread, crackers. Moreover, it will be a great addition to meat or fish.
Degree of spice cream will depend on how much mustard and pepper you add. Therefore, be guided to your liking.
Ingredients for Carrot Buttercream
- Carrots: 5-6
- Butter: 2-3 tbsp
- Cream cheese: 4-5 tbsp
- Mustard: about 1 tablespoon
- Couple cloves of garlic.
- Salt, red chili pepper, grape vinegar: all to taste.
Recipe for Carrot Buttercream
- Boil the carrots until tender, let them cool, then peel.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and turn them into cream.
- Add vinegar, chili, and salt, bringing the taste to perfection.