The nonalcoholic vitamin cocktail with apricot and lemon juice will quench your thirst and fill you with energy. You can make it with ice or without ice if you do not like cold drinks. You can give this cocktail to children or make it for a party instead of buying beverages made with plenty of chemicals which will only harm your body.
Ingredients for Cocktail with Apricot and Lemon Juice
- 2 pts/ 4 cups/ 34 fl oz apricot juice
- 2 pts/ 4 cups/ 34 fl oz mineral water
- one or two lemons
- two spoonfuls of sugar
- some ice cubes
- Extract juice from lemons.
- Mix it with apricot juice, add sugar if you feel like it. If the apricot juice is sweet enough you can make the cocktail without sugar.
- Add mineral water with ice. The refreshing cocktail is ready for serving.