This dietary vitamin rich dessert is a great thing to finish any meal with. This is a wonderful composition of the sweetest soft persimmon, flavorful orange and juicy sweet and sour pomegranate. All these fruits are so juicy they don’t need to be dressed, though, optionally, you can add a tablespoon of honey, yoghurt or low-fat cream. This dessert will provide daily intake of essential vitamins, enhance the complexion, pump energy into you and give you a moment of paradise pleasure.
Ingredients for Persimmon and Orange Salad
- Wash persimmons, remove receptacles and dice coarsely.
- Peel orange and cut it into large pieces.
- Peel pomegranate and separate seeds from membranes.
- In creamers, combine orange and persimmon.
- Sprinkle with a handful of pomegranate seeds and dress with yogurt.