Minced meat will do not only for making tasty cutlets but also for rolls with various fillings. For example, you can make a meat roll with cheese and walnuts. This dish will make your holiday table distinguishable. And it will taste far better than any sausage from a store.
Ingredients for Meat Rolls with Walnuts and Cheese
- 2.2 lb/ minced meat
- 2 onions
- 2 eggs
- dry bread, salt, spices to taste
- 0.7 lb any kind of cheese
- 10-15 walnuts
- parsley, garlic
- Add into minced meat eggs, dry bread pre-soaked in water, onion, salt and spices to taste. Mix everything up carefully.
- Spread the minced meat over the foil and even it out with hands.
- Grate cheese coarsely and drizzle it over the ground meat.
- Put chopped parsley and fried garlic over the cheese.
- Fry quartered walnut cores and put them on top.
- Make a roll by rolling up the minced meat with the foil.
- Coat the roll with eggs and place it into a well heated oven.
- Bake the roll at medium temperature for about 40-50 minutes. It will cut better when cold.