If you have some mozzarella in large balls, you can make an excellent bun-like snack. Fresh and soft mozzarella goes perfectly well with eggplants, tomatoes and basil. We also added some fried sesame. See if you enjoy it.
Ingredients for Mozzarella Buns
- 2-3 balls mozzarella
- 1 eggplant
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- sesame, basil, olive oil, salt
- a salad leaf
Recipe for Mozzarella Buns
- Cut the eggplant into rings and grill it until soft. Sprinkle with olive oil and salt.
- Cut the mozzarella balls in two.
- Put a salad leaf on one half, top with 1 or 2 rings of grilled eggplant, tomato pieces and basil.
- Cover it with another half of mozzarella ball, sprinkle with oil and sesame.