You can make a wonderful short-order appetizer with large tomatoes, sheep feta cheese, garlic and greens. It is very easy to make. At the same time, the appetizer looks nice and will enrich your everyday table. The combination of sweet juicy tomatoes and salty, pungent feta cheese is always a fabulous option. Your family and guests will be surprised if you serve these yummy tomatoes.
Ingredients for Feta Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
- 4 large tomatoes
- 200 g sheep feta cheese
- 3 garlic cloves
- Few fennel and parsley stalks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut off the top of tomatoes and scoop out the cores.
- Coarsely grate feta cheese and garlic.
- Chop greens finely and dress with olive oil.
- Combine garlic, greens and feta cheese.
- Stuff tomatoes with the mixture and serve.