There is an interesting combination of juicy and delicate-tasting fruits like kiwi and strawberry which gives desserts a rich taste. Creamy ricotta with honey adds softness and sweetness. You can serve dessert any way according to your desire – in fruit dishes or on little plates.
Ingredients for Dessert Made of Kiwi Fruit and Strawberry
- 3-4 kiwi fruit
- 0.4 lb strawberry
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 0.2 lb ricotta
- Peel kiwi fruit and slice them across.
- Wash strawberry, remove stems. Quarter the berries.
- Put kiwi fruit slices on a plate in a semicircle.
- Add 2 spoons of ricotta and a teaspoon of honey in the centre.
- Top it with strawberry slices forming a flower pattern.