Juicy and tasty pear is one of the yummiest things the nature has created. Ripe and soft pear is so refreshing and enjoyable. It is recommended that we eat at least one pear a day for better metabolism. Cottage cheese and pear dessert is just amazingly tasty, especially in combination with honey and almond. It will appeal to any appetite.
Ingredients for Cottage Cheese with Pear and Almond Dessert
- 3-4 large pears
- 100-150g soft cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 50g roasted almond
- 1 grape vine
Recipe for Cottage Cheese with Pear and Almond Dessert
- Wash pears. Cut in half and remove the cores.
- Smear the pear halves with honey to prevent oxidation.
- Combine cottage cheese with honey and mix in a blender.
- Crumble almond with a knife.
- Fill pears with cottage cheese and top with crumbled almond.
- Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with grapes.