Turkey breast cutlets or burgers turn out very tasty and tender. Try our method; we think you’ll like it.
A turkey is not only for Christmas. These burgers are succulent and juicy. Your kids will love them too.
By the way, turkey meat is nutritious and rich in easily digestible protein.
Ingredients for Turkey Breast Burgers
- Turkey breast: about 1 kg.
- Onions: 2
- Potatoes: 1
- Eggs: 2
- Salt, black pepper, basil and other spices: all to taste.
- Oil for frying.
Recipe for Turkey Breast Burgers
- Chop the meat into medium-sized pieces.
- Peel onions and potatoes and chop them, as well.
- Put it all into a meat grinder or a blender. Grind.
- Add eggs to the mince, salt, spices. Stir thoroughly.
- Form burgers.
- Pour a little oil into the frying pan and heat it.
- Fry the cutlets on both sides for a few minutes each, until golden.