If you have pork fillet you can just fry it, but on the other hand you can make a more interesting dish. You’ll need some cheese, garlic, oregano and pickled cucumbers for this delicious and savory dish. Take one or two pieces of fillet per portion depending on the appetite.
Ingredients for Rolls from Pork Fillet
- 4 pork steaks
- 2 pickled cucumbers
- 0.2 lb cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt to taste
- flour for coating
- oil for frying
Recipe for Pork Fillet with Cheese and Cucumber
- Beat the meat pieces lightly with a mallet; chop garlic, rub it with salt and oregano and rub it on the meat. Leave the meat for about 20 minutes.
- Cut cheese and cucumber into long bricks.
- Put cheese and cucumber pieces on the meat, roll them up and fix with a wooden prick.
- Sprinkle the rolls with flour and fry on all sides until ready for about 10 minutes.
- The rolls make an excellent appetizer when they have cooled down. But you can also serve them hot with potato, boiled cheese or some other garnish.