This dessert Tiramisu is prepared and served in a glass or in a glass bowl. The recipe with the savoiardi cookies and cream cheese mascarpone is quite a simple one, that means, without uncooked eggs. You should try it for it is easy to make and will make a delicious dessert!
Ingredients for Dessert Tiramisu
- 0.4 lb cookies savoiardi
- 0.5 lb cream cheese mascarpone
- 0.2 pt or half a glass of strong coffee
- 0.1 pt or quarter of a glass of orange liqueur Cointreau
- 4 tablespoons sugar
Recipe for Dessert Tiramisu
- Take strong coffee prepared in any way and mix it with liqueur.
- Dip cookies in this mixture and put into a glass in layers.
- Smear the cookie layers lavishly with mascarpone mixed with sugar. Keep doing it until you have filled up the glasses.
- Sprinkle with cocoa on top through a sieve. Let the dessert stay in the fridge for 3 hours.