A rich nutty flavor of the chestnut pudding and its tender texture goes well with the rich taste of honey.
This treat is easily cooked.
Ingredients for Chestnut Pudding
- Chestnut flour: 150 gr.
- Semola or semolina 4 tbsp
- Melted butter: 50 gr.
- Sour cream or yogurt 4-5 tbsp
- Eggs: 2
- Sugar, salt, raisins: all to taste.
- Bread crumbs for sprinkle forms.
Recipe for Chestnut Pudding
- Mix the chestnut flour with semola, add the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Leave for 15 minutes.
- Butter the molds and sprinkle them with breadcrumbs.
- Distribute the mixture into the molds.
- Bake until golden brown, for 160-170 C, about 20-25 min.
- Serve with honey.