Good eating habits are essential for health. It’s advisable to alter your diet straight away going heavy on vegetables. Yet the words carrot patties can make a lot of people pull a long face. But if you try to make it according to our recipe with grated parmesan and nutmeg, your whole family may come to like them.
Ingredients for Carrot Patties
- 5-6 carrots (about 2.2 lb)
- 4-5 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 4-5 tablespoons semolina
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of nutmeg
- olive oil for frying
Recipe for Carrot Patties
- Scrape the skin off the carrots. Put them in a blender and make a purée. Squeeze and drain the juice.
- Mix the carrot purée with semolina, grated cheese, eggs, nutmeg and a pinch of salt.
- Shape the mixture into patties. We did it with a special ring.
- Fry them on both sides on medium heat until they get nicely brown.