Do you want something sweet? Try to bake a fragrant cake with a viscid caramel flavor for tea. It has only one drawback – being so delicious that it disappears quickly.
The cake goes well with any berries and ice cream.
Ingredients for Caramel Cake
- Flour: 200 gr.
- Large Eggs: 3
- Melted butter: 80 gr.
- Liquid caramel: 4-5 tbsp + 4-5 tbsp for coating.
- Sugar: 80 gr.
- Baking powder 1 tbsp
- Couple pinches of salt.
- Vanilla or cinnamon.
- Any liqueur or rum for soaking: 3-4 tbsp
- Strawberries for decoration.
Recipe for Caramel Cake
- Mix caramel with butter. Whisk eggs with sugar.
- Sift flour with salt and baking powder. Combine all ingredients. If the dough is a thick, you can add a couple of spoonfuls of milk, for for more liquid. We had a very large eggs, so the dough turned out quite liquid.
- Butter the form, sprinkle it with breadcrumbs. Pour the batter into the form.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven for 180С 30-40 minutes. Check if it is ready. Poke the center of the cupcake with a splinter – it should come out dry.
- Pour any liquor, syrup or rum upon the cake straight in the mold, while it is hot.
- When cooled, remove the cake from the mold and spread caramel over the top.
- Garnish with strawberries.