Here is a tasty Italian dessert for you, with nectarines, cream cheese mascarpone and almond cookies Amaretti. It’s fairly easy to make, but guaranteed to please!
Ingredients for Dessert with Nectarine and Mascarpone
- 3-4 nectarines or peaches
- 0.5 lb mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons Amaretto liqueur
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar
- 4-5 Amaretti cookies
Recipe for Dessert with Nectarine and Mascarpone
- Mix mascarpone with liqueur and sugar and a little whip
- Put first nectarine pieces, then mascarpone into an ice-cream bowl.
- Crumble Amaretti cookies up – you can buy them or make yourself according to this recipe Amaretti cookies– and sprinkle the crumbs on top.