Amazing fragrant, delicious and delicate puff pie. This is our experiment with lasagna sheets.
It was a success, though we did not expect that it would be so delicious.
It will taste perfect with a cup of coffee, tea or a scoop of vanilla ice cream – delicious treat!
Ingredients for Sweet Lasagna with Apples
- Apples: 6-8
- Sugar: 150-180 gr.
- Butter: 100 gr.
- Couple pinches of cinnamon.
- Lasagna sheets: 7-8
Recipe for Sweet Lasagna with Apples
- Apples are peeled, cored, and cut into cubes.
- Melt the sugar in a skillet until it gets golden brown, add the apples and butter.
- Simmer apples until they get soft and acquire the color of amber.
- Place lasagna sheets in boiling water, one at a time, for 1-2 minutes. Put them on a wide dish and grease with oil.
- Lay lasagna sheets in a mold with caramelized apples between them.
- Apples should come as the top layer. We still have an extra sheet, so we can crumble it into small pieces and put them on top.
- The cake should be baked for 25-30 minutes at 170-180C.