This salad comes with seemingly incompatible sweet pineapple and smoked chicken.
But the combination surprisingly creates a tender and amazing taste.
All the ingredients marry well with each other.
This salad is so juicy and flavorous. It is worth trying.
Your guests will undoubtedly enjoy it. They will eat it up as the salad just melts in your mouth.
Here’s the recipe of smoked chickenand pineapple salad.
This salad goes well at Christmas table.
Ingredients for Smoked Chicken and Pineapple Salad
Half of smoked chicken
3-4 slices canned or fresh pineapple
2-3 garlic cloves
½ cup olive mayonnaise Recipe
Recipe of Smoked Chicken and Pineapple Salad
- Remove chicken meat from bones.
- Finely chop the meat.
- Coarsely grate garlic cloves.
- Finely chop pineapple slices.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Season with salt, pepper to taste and dress with mayonnaise.
- Mix well again.
- Let stand for 20 minutes and serve.
- Garnish with tomatoes and greens if desired.