Spicy arugula goes with tomatoes and mozzarella perfectly, producing a splendid and unique taste. Extra virgin olive oil will do best for the salad dressing, being the tastiest and the healthiest. This exquisite salad will take little time to prepare and can make a nice light dinner. It is better to make the salad by portions. The ingredients here will make about 3 portions.
Ingredients for Salad with Arugula, Mozzarella and Tomatoes
- 0.2 lb arugula
- 0.7 lb cherry or long tomatoes,
- 0.6 lb Mozzarella
- oregano, salt, Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Wash tomatoes and quarter them.
- Take Mozzarella out of whey, cut it into large cubes.
- Place arugula into a colander, wash in running water, drain, then put on a paper towel which will absorb excessive moisture.
- Put a handful of arugula on each plate, then some Mozzarella cubes onto it and top with tomato slices. Salt it, sprinkle with oregano and dress with olive oil.
- The best way is not to mix the salad at once, but mix when eating, so the juice will stay in you will be able to better relish the taste of this wonderful salad.