With this recipe you will get tasty, deliciously smelling potatoes. It goes well with pickles or any salad, with sauerkraut, for example.
Pancetta is bacon made of pork belly meat with lard. You can use any bacon instead.
Ingredients for Potatoes with Pancetta
- Large potatoes: 6
- Pancetta: 100 gr.
- Garlic: 4-5 cloves.
- Black pepper, salt.
Recipe for Potatoes with Pancetta
- Peel the potatoes and slice crosswise, without cutting until the end.
- Insert long strips of pancetta and small pieces of garlic between the slices.
- Put the potatoes into a baking form, salt and pepper them.
- Bake in the oven (356F or 180C)40-45 min., until the potato peel gets crispy, and the inside gets soft.
- Serve hot, with any salad.