You will be immensely delighted with this appetizer. Wonderful marriage of salted trout, pungent blue cheese and piquant green olives will surely appeal to all epicures. Blue cheeses are very good for digestion because they provide special ferments. And cups of white juicy onion filled with green peas will add new overtones to the exclusive taste of this appetizer.
Ingredients for Dor Blue Cheese Appetizer with Trout
- 200 g mild-cured trout
- 200 g Dor Blue cheese
- 100 g canned green peas
- 1 white onion
- 100 g green olives
- 1 tomato
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Peel onion and cut it in half. Then break onion rings apart carefully into whole cups.
- Drop a spoonful of olive oil onto the bottom of each onion cup, add salt and fill with green peas.
- Arrange green pea filled onion cups in the middle of a big serving plate.
- Encircle with green olives.
- And finally, place slices of cheese and fish and garnish with parsley and tomato slices.