Here’s a dietetic ice cream from natural products that will appeal to everybody who cares for their health and shape, and at the same time, indulge in small pleasures. This snow-white ice cream from non-fat yoghurt and milk stands a good chance to become your favorite treat once you try it.
Ingredients for Ice Cream from Yoghurt
- 1 lb non-fat yoghurt
- 10 oz or 1.5 glasses milk
- 3 tablespoons dry milk
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- a few drops of orange oil
Recipe for Ice Cream from Yoghurt
- Mix starch, sugar and dry milk. Add milk gradually, bring to boil and let it cool down.
- Mix in cold yoghurt, add orange oil and mix up well.
- Place in an ice cream maker and into the freezer, stirring from time to time.
- Serve with crushed raspberries.