Cupcakes are soft, light baked goods, which are very good for the whole family for breakfast. Both children and adults like cupcakes. Using this recipe, you may bake one big cupcake or divide the dough and pour it into small baking cups and bake many small cakes. You can add nuts, dried fruits and candied fruits to the dough – just everything to your taste. We prepared cupcakes with raisin.
Ingredients for Cupcakes with Raisin
100 g butter,
200 g sour crème,
150 g sugar,
50 g raisin,
1 small packet vanilla sugar,
1 teaspoon of baking soda,
1 tablespoon of vinegar,
Salt to taste.
Recipe of Cupcakes with Raisin
- Soften the butter and rub with sugar.
- Add sour crème, eggs, a bit of salt and beat everything.
- Then dissolve soda in vinegar and add to this mixture.
- Add meal and raisin and mix everything thoroughly quickly.
- The dough should look like thick sour crème (like that for thick pancakes). If your dough is a bit too watery, add more meal and mix again.
- Place the dough with a spoon into baking cups washed over with butter or vegetable oil.
- Then place the baking cups with the dough into the oven.
- Bake at 180 C degree till they get a light brown crust.
The baking time depends on the size of the baking cup. If you bake cupcakes in little baking cups, then it will take about 30 minutes. If you bake one big cake, you will need about one hour.
After the cupcakes are ready and cool a bit, if you want, you can scatter them with powdery sugar.